If your license prevents you supplying some titles through Inter-library loan, you can indicate some of your holdings to be "private".
These will be visible only to your library and not to others searching on this network. To mark a holdng entry as private do either of the following:
Method 1: editing your holdings entry by searching by journal title:
Method 2: List all holdings and select entries to edit.
Your own holdings will still remain visible after this change but other libraries will not see those holdings when searching on the journals marked "private".
1) Login to Gratisnet
2) Click “Maintain Request Status for Outstanding Items”
Now, if you have not received a confirmation email for a request, you will need to re-send your request.
3) Find the “Outstanding Requests” heading and look at the requests listed below.
4) Click “Forward” on the far right side of your screen, for each email that you want to re-send.
5) You will be prompted to select a library to which to send your request, so choose a library from the drop-down menu provided.
6) You may also choose to include an optional note for this request, which you can do by filling out a text box below the library drop-down menu.
7) Press the “Forward this request” button.
8) Finally, you should see a screen that includes a message saying “Sent Successfully To” the nominated new library. There should also be a message below that saying “A copy has also been sent to your email”.
9) If you have other requests that need to be forwarded, click the "Back" button on your browser to return to the "Outstanding Requests" screen.
Each Interloans network has a manual which can be found on their website:
To produce a nicely formatted holdings report, follow these steps:
There is also an Export My Holdings link on the library page.
You can add additional email addresses to your LISTSERV list/s using the My Listserv Logins link at the top of the library list page.
Take the following steps:
Add as many additional LISTSERV logins as you require.
The password for these new LISTSERV logins will be the same as your main GratisNet login password.
Read the manual for your site for further screenshots and documentation.