Report on holdings
To produce a nicely formatted holdings report, follow these steps:
- Log on to GratisNet
- Click on the Search button
- Type in your NUCOS and click the DIRECTORY button - your library should appear in the list.
- Click on the Holdings link
- Click on the REPORT button (on the top right-hand side with LIMIT and ALLRECORDS)
- Make sure you check the box: Journal Title and ISSN (you can remove other fields you might not want to see)
- Click the REPORT button at the bottom.
There is also an Export My Holdings link on the library page.